Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mother Earth .. good morning

Good morning mother earth

Good morning mother earth I rise to greet the dawn
And breathe in all the air that comes forth from your yawn.
I see in every creature a little bit of you
Yes even in myself i can see the things you do.

You feed the world around us and provide all we need
you give birth to every creature; you are in every seed.
we often tend to ignore you and hurt you in many ways
Yet you continue to bless us and rule our nights and days

if only we could see you as your deserve o mother earth
we would treat more kindly and not descredit your worth
but we've become a little careless and so often fail to see
that you o mother earth provide so we can be..

I am sorry mother earth for the times i forgetfully
toss things upon you that disfigures your beauty
I will try to be more careful i am so grateful to you
for the beauty that you give to us for everything you do.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment