Monday, February 28, 2011

God Kissed My Soul This Morning

God Kissed my soul this morning


and filled me with His love

He whispered "not to worry,

I see everything from above

I know your joys and sorrows

I have counted all your tears

Nothing escapes my knowlege

I was with you all those years.



Be open to my whisperings

and receptive to my ways

I will come through many people

and brighten your cloudy days

I care for you so deeply

and you are a child of Mine

Let Me into Your being

so that through you I may shine."



I wept to hear Him speaking

to such a soul as I

I bowed before this knowledge

and humbly began to cry

For so long I carried burdens

others placed inside my care

And now I felt them lifting

as I approached Him with my prayer



He wasn't so high and mighty

that he shouted: "kneel nd pray"

But rather let me speak to Him

in my simple way

Isn't our God so wonderful;

He deals with you and me

As individual beings

As He created us to be.?

No comments:

Post a Comment